Make this adorable DIY Santa Hand Sanitizer gift this holiday season for a healthy new year! The free printable tag makes hand sanitizer a cute Christmas gift!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full disclosure here.
The past couple of years have brought health and safety to the forefront of everyone’s mind. We are thinking more about keeping ourselves healthy and keeping those around us healthy too!
If you need a quick gift, or an affordable gift you can make several of, this is such a fun way to do it! This hand sanitizer Christmas gift is so easy to put together and the tags are free to print!
This DIY Santa hand sanitizer gift is a great idea for teachers, nurses, neighbors, mailmen and anything in between! You could even use it as a stocking stuffer!
If you’re just here for the free printable, and want to skip the tips and instructions below, you can find it by clicking here.
How do you make this DIY Santa Hand Sanitizer Gift?
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
You will need:
Step 2: Print out your hand sanitizer Christmas gift tags.
This is what these DIY Santa Hand Sanitizer gift tags will look like when you print them out. They print six-to-a-page, so keep that in mind if you need multiple.
Use a sharp pair of scissors to cut along the outside of the black outline of the Santa shape.
Step 3: Punch a hole in your Santa tags.
Once your tags are all cut out, you can use a hole punch to make a hole in the tag so you can attach it to your hand sanitizer. I liked the hole right in the center of the pom-pom on Santa’s hat, but you can put it anywhere on top.
The tag reads, “Here’s some Santa-tizer for a healthy new year!” Perfectly punny for a sweet holiday message and gift.
Step 4: Attach your tags to the hand sanitizer.
Use curling ribbon (or any kind of twine or ribbon, this is just what I had on hand) to attach your tags to your hand sanitizer.
Closer to the holidays I think you can find Christmas-themed bottles of hand sanitizer like shown above.
Other ideas for this Christmas hand sanitizer gift:
- Small Bottles. Around the holidays you can find mini bottles of hand sanitizer that come with a cute holder to attach it to your keys, wallet or belt loop. This size would make a great stocking stuffer!
- Scented. Places like Bath & Body Works have amazing holiday scented hand sanitizers you could pair with these printable tags for an even better gift!
- Teachers. This makes an awesome gift for teachers! Most teachers like to keep hand sanitizer in their classrooms at all times, and this is a gift they can use in their classroom and saves them money!
Want more DIY holiday gift ideas?
- DIY Thanksgiving Lego Pumpkin Gift – This Thanksgiving Lego Pumpkin gift is perfect for the kid’s table this year!
- DIY Christmas Donut Gift – This DIY Christmas Donut Gift is the perfect last-minute gift or neighbor Christmas gift!
- DIY Thanksgiving Hand Soap Gift – This DIY Thanksgiving hand soap gift is such a fun Thanksgiving gift idea!
- DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift – This DIY Fall Starbucks Thank You A Latte Gift is the perfect way to say thank you this fall or Thanksgiving!
Make this adorable DIY Santa Hand Sanitizer gift this year for Christmas with these free printable tags!
Hi, I'm Sammie!
I love to give gifts! Giving gifts is my favorite way to show love to those around me, and it’s so much fun! The best gifts don’t come from a store, but are born in an idea and created with your hands. Find easy DIY gift ideas right here!